Ginger's, April 16th, 2004:
"Cold Beer, Hot Chicks & Really Bad Food"
Set One (8:30):
- Lady Killers
- Peaches Easy
- The Free Life [Cap'n Mustard]
- Stagnant Water
- Shut Up And Drive [extended]
Set Two (9:15):
- Early Morning Calling [Turley]
- Jet City Woman [Turley & Sam]
- Jumper [Turley]
- Judge And Jury
- Pissed Off
- Goovy Blue
- Little Sister
- Lovin, Touchin, Squeezin
- Fist On Fist
- Silent Lucidity [Sam & Turley]
- She Hates Me [Sam & Turley]
Our PA. Sound by Rowland.
Mini-review: Small place and a little out of the way, but we had a good chunk of fans show up and prove the
worth of the mailing list @ Ginger's on April 16th. A very relaxed band put on a longer and looser show than usual,
and what few locals we had at a last-minute, unpromoted show totally loved it.